We all know that morning exercise is a good idea, but how many of us actually do it?
There are so many ways to fit an exercise into a schedule, and the benefits of working out are well-documented. However, most people would rather stay in bed and sleep until noon than get up with the birds and start their day: But there's a reason the early catch the worm, and that's because they wake up early enough to actually get it!
-if you're still not convinced that an early morning sweat session is a good idea, here are seven reasons why you should reconsider shifting your schedule :
1. You 'll start your day with a sense of accomplishment .
2. You 'll be more focused through the rest of the day because of the endorphins stimulation.
3. You won't have to worry about fitting in your workout later, when you might be too tired (or tempted by other things).
4. Workouts cause a healthy fatigue ensuring a real 'goodnight sleep'.
5.Gets you a chance to start your day with a fresh mind - and what else could be the best time to burn those extra calories you gained while sleeping?
6. It improves short term memory by making new connections between brain cells.
7. The air is most fresh in the morning and exercising at that time gives an effective respiration boost.
The researchers found that 24-hour fat burn was highest when they exercised in the morning before breakfast. However, Physical activity improves focus and concentration, regardless of when you do it -But if you have trouble focusing during the day, a morning workout might be just the ticket!
So what's stopping you? Get up, grab those sneakers or trainers and get moving!
April 11 2022