What a time to be alive, isn't it? It's Easter!
Not only does this mean we get to celebrate Easter egg-stravaganza, but also we get to spend quality time with our family, friends, and loved ones. Yes, we all love the chocolate that comes with it, and it can be really hard to know how to keep fit when you're faced with a seemingly endless supply of sweet treats!
It can seem in such a culture of excessive eating, but I'm here to assure you that it's not! It's perfectly possible to stay fit while also enjoying yourself over Easter - here are some quick tips that will help you stay healthy and fit even during this festive season!
How to Binge?
- Get your chocolate fix first in the morning! Start each day by eating a small piece of chocolate. As long as you stay within your daily calorie limit, this will help you to feel satisfied and get your chocolate craving out of the way early on.
- The first thing you have to do is make sure that your diet leading up to Easter includes as many healthy foods as possible.
- Make sure you stick to the calories you set for yourself, don't be hard on yourself, eat what you like and make up for it later, with walking or hitting the gym.
- Try replace some of your favourite sweets with healthier alternatives like, instead of eating jelly beans, eat dried fruit or instead of a chocolate bunny, eat a banana.
- Eat small, frequent meals throughout the day instead of having larger portions.
- Keep yourself hydrated at all times will help you stay satiated and prevent you over-indulging food.
Here's how you can Fit Smack!
- Make Sure you get your recommended dose of daily exercise by including physical activity in all aspects of your life - be it walking on the treadmill while watching TV or doing yoga before dozing off.
- Make an effort to exercise whenever you can, so that when it's time for the big day and all of those chocolates come out, your body will already be primed for burning off all that sugar and fat.
- Even if it's 20 minutes of walking around the block before bedtime, make sure that everyday includes some form of physical activity.
- Play games that includes physical activities with your friends and family:
- Grab your friends and play some sports
- Play & Compete in fitness games with your family
- Do some workout videos online
- Do some bodyweight exercises at home
We don't want to see you realise that your jeans don't fit properly after the festival is over; and therefore, once Easter is done and dusted, you need to get back on track with your workouts so that you don't lose any ground and also look good in your jeans!
That's why we have a special treat to add springs to your Post-Easter slum!
EASTER WEEKEND COMPETITION !
Grab your chance to win £100 to spend on our website and get yourself some brand new activewear!
Hurry! The competition ends at 23:59 on 18.04.22, UK +18